Friday 20 April 2012

12 | 28 ... 3/28

The morning started on the wrong foot - 2 cameras with dead batteries. What a way to start March 28 - the one day of the month that I take photos for the 12 | 28 photo project. So, I decided to download a couple of apps for my iPhone and charge up my Canon SLR. I had been using my Lumix Panasonic almost exclusively since I received it as a gift for Christmas 2010. Using different cameras ended up being a fun, creative departure from how I usually take photos.



This is the first "test" shot I took of my desk lamp and bamboo.


I love the contrast of colours and the texture of the wall.


Citadel Hill 




Downtown Halifax - blue skies...


The Citadel


So cold...




Downtown Halifax...cold, sunny day.


Same photo - 2 ways









I love this shade of orange/red and found it all around the city.


When is the last time you used a pay phone?


Peacock
Pizza at Morris East - the capricciosa


Do you like arugula? 
I made an arugula pesto, which I used as a 
dressing on this arugula salad with tomatoes
 and goat cheese. Yummy and fresh!


Shadows outside my office.


trio



You'll notice that I played with lots of settings. I highly recommend the app CameraBag. It is $1.99. New York Times says, "If you buy just one filter app, make it CameraBag."


No comments:

Post a Comment